A special "Thank You" to Steve Christey Coley

A special "Thank You" to Steve Christey Coley

Stephen Boyle
Administrator

Now that everyone has had a couple of days to absorb Steve’s recent news, the CVE team would like to take a moment to thank Steve for all that he has done for CVE – both the project and the team – and the community over the past years. Steve has been a mentor and teacher to many people, both inside and outside of MITRE. He is, and has been for many years, a highly engaged, respected and respectful member of the community.

We extend our deepest thanks to Steve and wish him all the best in his new endeavors.

Congratulations, people who are about to begin working with Steve, you do not yet know how lucky you are.

Best Regards,

The MITRE CVE Team

RE: A special "Thank You" to Steve Christey Coley

Steven M. Christey
Thank you, Steve and the CVE team.

Thanks also to everybody who's sent their congratulations and well-wishes through e-mail and on social media.  The response has been very gratifying and touching, since you are all members of the community that I've tried to serve, and will continue to serve.

It appears that my original announcement did not explicitly state that I am staying at MITRE, which may have caused some confusion.  I've been at MITRE for over 25 years now, and I will remain here, working with my MITRE mentor-colleagues Penny Chase, Bob Martin, and Margie Zuk.

Thank you again,
Steve