Board Meeting This Week?

Adinolfi, Daniel R

All,

We had a Board meeting last week after shifting the schedule from the week before. Should we have our regularly-scheduled meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, 31 May, at 2PM? Or should we instead cancel tomorrow's meeting and resume our schedule on June 14th? Would the Board prefer another option?

Thanks.

-Dan

_________________________

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <[hidden email]>  Phone: 781-271-5774

RE: Board Meeting This Week?

Beverly Finch

I vote for June 14.

Regards,

http://lenovocentral.lenovo.com/marketing/branding/email_signature/images/gradient.gif

Beverly M Finch, PMP
PSIRT Program Manager

Product Security Office

7001 Development Drive

Office 3N-C1

Morrisville, NC  27560

Phone+1 919 294 5873
[hidden email]

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums

DifferentBetter-Pink

Re: Board Meeting This Week?

William Cox
Same, vote for the 14th, unless there’s something pending (sounds like there isn't)

--
William Cox
Senior Software Engineer

> On May 30, 2017, at 19:43, Beverly Finch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I vote for June 14.
>

> Regards,
>
> <image009.jpg>
> Beverly M Finch, PMP
> PSIRT Program Manager
> Product Security Office
>
> 7001 Development Drive
> Office 3N-C1
> Morrisville, NC  27560
>
> <image010.png>+1 919 294 5873
> <image011.png>[hidden email]
> Lenovo.com
> Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums
> <image012.jpg>

Scott Lawler
Agreed.  14th is good.

Scott

> On May 30, 2017, at 8:20 PM, William Cox <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Same, vote for the 14th, unless there’s something pending (sounds like there isn't)
>
> --
> William Cox
> Senior Software Engineer
> Black Duck Software
> [hidden email]
>
>> On May 30, 2017, at 19:43, Beverly Finch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I vote for June 14.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> <image009.jpg>
>> Beverly M Finch, PMP
>> PSIRT Program Manager
>> Product Security Office
>>
>> 7001 Development Drive
>> Office 3N-C1
>> Morrisville, NC  27560
>>
>> <image010.png>+1 919 294 5873
>> <image011.png>[hidden email]
>> Lenovo.com
>> Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums
>> <image012.jpg>

Pascal Meunier
14th please, thanks for asking

Pascal

On Tue, 2017-05-30 at 21:10 +0000, Adinolfi, Daniel R wrote:

> All,
>
> We had a Board meeting last week after shifting the schedule from the week before. Should we have our regularly-scheduled meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, 31 May, at 2PM? Or should we instead cancel tomorrow's meeting and resume our schedule on June 14th? Would the Board prefer another option?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Dan
> _________________________
> Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP
> Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation
> CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator
> Email: <[hidden email]>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Re: Board Meeting This Week?

Adinolfi, Daniel R

All,

We appear to have consensus. Today's (May 31st) Board meeting is cancelled, and the next meeting will be June 14th at 2PM ET.

As always, if anything comes up before then, please feel free to open a discussion on the Board mailing list.

Thanks.

-Dan

RE: Board Meeting This Week?

Coffin, Chris
All,

Sorry for the short notice. Today's CVE Board meeting is cancelled. We will pick up again on June 14th.

Regards,

Chris