CVE Board Agenda for Wednesday, 17 March 2021@9:00AM (EDT)

CVE Program Secretariat

Hello CVE Board Members,

Attached is the CVE Board actions items and list of Agenda items for tomorrow’s meeting at 9:00AM EDT😊

CVE Board Agenda

09:00-09:05:     Introductions and Roll Call

09:05-10:35:     Open discussion items

10:35-10:55:     Review of Action items (see attached excel file)

10:55-11:00:     Wrap-up

See you then!

Jo Bazar

CVE Program Secretariat Lead

[hidden email]

CVE Board Meeting 17Mar21-Agenda and Actions FINAL.xlsx (53K) Download Attachment

Re: CVE Board Agenda for Wednesday, 17 March 2021@9:00AM (EDT)

Tod Beardsley
Since I've managed to lose the link forever, can you resend the Teams link to the list? I may not be the only one who is bad at calendars.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:27 AM CVE Program Secretariat <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello CVE Board Members,

Attached is the CVE Board actions items and list of Agenda items for tomorrow’s meeting at 9:00AM EDT😊

CVE Board Agenda

09:00-09:05:     Introductions and Roll Call

09:05-10:35:     Open discussion items

10:35-10:55:     Review of Action items (see attached excel file)

10:55-11:00:     Wrap-up

See you then!

Jo Bazar

CVE Program Secretariat Lead

[hidden email]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].