CVE Board Agenda for Wednesday, 9 January 2019

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CVE Board Agenda for Wednesday, 9 January 2019

Coffin, Chris

Agenda

2:00 – 2:15: Introductions, action items from the last meeting

  •  Previous Action Item: The MITRE CVE team will discuss with their lawyers the impact of GDPR on the CVE project
    • Status: In process
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE to work with Microsoft on starting the automated submission process (similar to IBM’s) and document that process
    • Status: Will begin once Microsoft is ready. Targeting February Patch Tuesday based on prior discussion.
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE (Chris C/Jonathan) to send out an email to the Board list to initiate the CNA Rules revision process.
    • Status: In process. We have assembled a list of items and will perform internal review before sending to the Board in Jan. Will also target discussions of these items in the CNA Virtual Summit.
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE to draft CNA Rules regarding EOL Scoping issue and Note Field in JSON
    • Status: In process. This will be included in the CNA Rules revision list
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE (Jonathan/Joe) will draft up clarifications to CNA rules on the RBP rules and send to the Board for review.
    • Status: In process. This will be included in the CNA Rules revision list
  • Previous Action Item: Kent Landfield is looking into hosting the 2019 CNA Summit.
    • Status: In process. Doodle Poll was sent to the CNA’s for Feb. 4 – 8th; Feb. 25 – Mar 1st. Status: Popular dates areà Feb 25th and 26th

CNA Virtual Summit will be held in the February 2019 to address pressing issues prior to the face-to-face CNA Summit in April/May/June 2019. A Doodle Poll will be sent by COB today 1/9/19.  The prospective dates for Face-to-Face CNA Summit are April 1st – 5th; May 15th – 17th; May 22nd – 24th; June 19th – 21st

  • Lisa Olson will reach out to GitHub to and see if they can assist DWF.
    • Status: ?
  • Lisa Olson will write a note describing the Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 Software EOL issue.
    • Status: Done. Got a note from Lisa on this and will include in a future writeup.

 

2:15 – 2:30: Working Groups

  • Strategic Planning – Kent Landfield/Chris Coffin
  • Automation – Chris Johnson
  • Cloud Security Alliance – Kurt Seifried
  • Quality Working Group (QWG): Dave Waltermire/Chris Coffin
  • CNA Coordination Working Group (CCWG): Tod Beardsley/Chris Coffin

 

2:30 – 2:45: CNA Update

  • DWF – Kurt Seifried 
  • MITRE – Jonathan Evans
  • JPCERT – Taki Uchiyama

 

2:45 – 3:50: Open Discussion Board

3:50 – 4:00: Action items, wrap-up