CVE Board Meeting Agenda - November 28, 2018

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CVE Board Meeting Agenda - November 28, 2018

Coffin, Chris

Agenda

2:00 – 2:15: Introductions, action items from the last meeting

  • Previous Action Item: The MITRE CVE team will discuss with their lawyers the impact of GDPR on the CVE project
    • Status: In process
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE to work with Microsoft on starting the automated submission process (similar to IBM’s) and document that process
    • Status: Will begin once Microsoft is ready. Targeting December patch Tuesday based on prior discussion
  • Previous Action Item: Dave Waltermire to set up a conference call to get feedback on the Vulntology
    • Status: Vulntology Google Group established; Doodle Poll on concall sent (7 responses).
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE (Chris C/Jonathan) to send out an email to the Board list to initiate the CNA Rules revision process.
    • Status: In process. We have assembled a list of items and will perform internal review before sending to the Board in Dec
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE to draft CNA Rules regarding EOL Scoping issue and Note Field in JSON
    • Status: In process. This will be included in the CNA Rules revision list
  • Previous Action Item: MITRE(Jonathan/Joe) will draft up clarifications to CNA rules on the RBP rules and send to the Board for review.
    • Status: In process. This will be included in the CNA Rules revision list
  • Previous Action Item: Send out note to Board on CVE Quality WG (MITRE)
    • Status: Done. The new WG will be established and the initial meeting will take place in early Dec

 

2:15 – 2:30: Working Groups

  • Strategic Planning – Kent Landfield/Chris Coffin
  • Automation – Chris Johnson
  • Cloud Security Alliance – Kurt Seifried

 

2:30 – 2:45: CNA Update

  • DWF – Kurt Seifried 
  • MITRE – Jonathan Evans
  • JPCERT – Taki Uchiyama

 

2:45 –3:15: CVE Team Web Scraping – Chris Coffin

3:15 – 3:50: Open Discussion Board

3:50 – 4:00: Action items, wrap-up