Andy Balinsky, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Kent Landfield, McAfee
Pascal Meunier, CERIAS/Purdue University
Scott Moore, IBM
Lisa Olson, Microsoft
Takayuki Uchiyama, Panasonic Corporation
David Waltermire, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Members of MITRE CVE Team in Attendance
2:00 – 2:15: Introductions, action items from the last meeting
2:15 – 2:30: Working Groups
2:30 – 2:45: Root CNA Update
2:45 – 3:55: Open Discussion – Board
3:55 – 4:00: Action items, wrap-up
Review of Action Items from Board Meeting held on 3 April 2019
– SPWG met on April 15 and continued to work on Root CNA Roles and Responsibilities Overview presentation. The group reorganized the deck to improve the flow, identified gaps, and added content.
– They discussed the delivery format of the presentation once completed. This presentation is to be used as a starting point to help potential Root CNAs to understand their roles and responsibilities. The presentation begins with high-level bullet points and then drills into the details.
– The group agreed that, in addition to the presentation, a more detailed document will also be needed for potential Root CNAs, so they have a deeper understanding of their roles and responsibilities. Possible formats include a Word document, webpage, etc.
1) Providing a list of proposed changes;
2) Providing reasoning behind the proposed changes; and
3) Updating CNA Rules document with proposed changes.
1) MITRE consolidates rules revisions and sends to CVE Board and CNAs for comment;
2) MITRE consolidates comments from CNAs and CVE Board into rules revision document and sends to the CVE Board for final comment; and
3) MITRE will incorporate the comments and produce a final draft. The Board will then vote to approve the new Rules document.
CVE_Board_Meeting_17 April 2019_FINAL.pdf (457K) Download Attachment
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|