Patrick Emsweller, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Kent Landfield, McAfee
Scott Lawler, LP3
Beverly Alvarez, Lenovo Group Ltd.
Lisa Olson, Microsoft
Takayuki Uchiyama, Panasonic Corporation
David Waltermire, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Members of MITRE CVE Team in Attendance
2:15 – 2:30: Working Groups
2:30 – 2:45: Root CNA Update
§ CNA Coordination Working Group (CNACWG): Tod Beardsley
§ One CNA announcement since last CVE Board meeting: GitHub (Product Only)
§ One CNA Removed from the CNA program.
§ There are now 116 CNAs participating in the program in 21 countries
§ 84 in total CNA pipeline, 7 = Q2; 15= Q3, 15 = Q4 and 22 = Q1’20 so far
§ Three pending CNA announcements.
§ Poll results: Which Dial-in service do you prefer?
– A poll was sent out about which dial-in service do you prefer for CVE Program meetings. The overwhelming popular vote was Zoom.
§ Chris Coffin departure from CVE Program
– Chris Levendis announced that Chris Coffin is no longer working on the CVE program.
– Dave explained that Chris Coffin is still interested in being a CVE Board member.
– The group discussed how do we represent Chris Coffin as a CVE Board member on the CVE website.
– The group agreed to update Chris Coffin’s affiliation to state MITRE “at large” and Chris Levendis to state MITRE “Moderator and Team Lead” on the CVE board members page.
§ CVE Team WFH: The CVE Team is working from home until further notice due to COVID-19.
§ NISTIR 8246(Draft):
– Kent reminded the CVE Board that comments are due by COB Friday, March 20, 2020.
§ At the Summit, Dave Waltermire, one of the co-authors of NISTIR 8246, gave a presentation on the document as its targeted towards CNAs and ADPs. NIST is expecting comments on the document to close on Friday, March 20, 2020.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 2:00PM EDT
CVE_Board_Meeting_18 March 2020 FINAL.pdf (513K) Download Attachment
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|