CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Bazar, Jo E.

Hello Everyone,

Per the CNA Summit, we are calling for volunteers to participate and/or chair the CVE Outreach and Communications Working Group (OCWG).

The OCWG idea originated from the 2019 CNA Summit and the participants discussed the need for more effective outreach, communications, and promotional materials.

Attached is a proposal for the OCWG for your consumption.

Please respond to this email if you are interested in participating and/or chairing the OCWG NLT Thursday, July 25, 2019.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

Proposal for CVE Outreach and Communications WGv1.pptx (233K) Download Attachment

[EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Landfield, Kent

I will gladly participate but as I already have other CVE responsibilities, I would have to limit it to being a WG member.

Can we nominate a potential chair ? 😊

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 8:57 AM
To: CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>
Cc: CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>
Subject: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Everyone,

Per the CNA Summit, we are calling for volunteers to participate and/or chair the CVE Outreach and Communications Working Group (OCWG).

The OCWG idea originated from the 2019 CNA Summit and the participants discussed the need for more effective outreach, communications, and promotional materials.

Attached is a proposal for the OCWG for your consumption.

Please respond to this email if you are interested in participating and/or chairing the OCWG NLT Thursday, July 25, 2019.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

RE: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Bazar, Jo E.

Hi Tod,

It’s my understanding, it’s the working groups that decide, driven by the charter. Being a CNA is not a requirement for the other working groups.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

Re: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Shannon_Sabens@trendmicro.com

I will gladly participate! Yes.

--

"Tod Beardsley"
Director of Research
+1-512-438-9165 |
https://keybase.io/todb

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

[EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Shannon_Sabens@trendmicro.com

Would anyone co-chair?? 😊

  • Shannon

From: Nabanita Sen <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:33 PM
To: "Shannon Sabens (RD-US)" <[hidden email]>, "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>, "Beardsley, Tod" <[hidden email]>, Sameesh Mukundan <[hidden email]>
Cc: CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>, CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>

Hello,

I and Sameesh from Qualcomm would like to participate.

Thanks

Nabanita

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Re: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Shannon_Sabens@trendmicro.com

Deal!

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Palo Alto Networks PSIRT Palo Alto Networks PSIRT <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:40 PM
To: "Shannon Sabens (RD-US)" <[hidden email]>
Cc: Nabanita Sen <[hidden email]>, "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>, "Beardsley, Tod" <[hidden email]>, Sameesh Mukundan <[hidden email]>, CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>, CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>

I will

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:39 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Would anyone co-chair?? 😊

  • Shannon

[...]

Shawn  | PSIRT

Palo Alto Networks  |  3000 Tannery Way  |  Santa Clara, CA 95054  |  USA

https://securityadvisories.paloaltonetworks.com/Report

The content of this message is the proprietary and confidential property of Palo Alto Networks, and should be treated as such. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your computer system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content of this message is prohibited.

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Re: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Landfield, Kent

Looks like we have our two Co-Chairs!!!  Thanks to both of you!

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:42 PM
To: Palo Alto Networks PSIRT Palo Alto Networks PSIRT <[hidden email]>
Cc: Nabanita Sen <[hidden email]>, "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>, "Beardsley, Tod" <[hidden email]>, Sameesh Mukundan <[hidden email]>, CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>, CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Deal!

RE: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Bazar, Jo E.

And we have one name in the hat for the Chair position.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:42 PM
To: Palo Alto Networks PSIRT Palo Alto Networks PSIRT <[hidden email]>
Cc: Nabanita Sen <[hidden email]>, "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>, "Beardsley, Tod" <[hidden email]>, Sameesh Mukundan <[hidden email]>, CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>, CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Deal!

RE: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Bazar, Jo E.

Hello All, thank you for all your responses. I have compiled a list of responses received, a total of 13 volunteers so far…

If I missed anyone, please let me know😊

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

Per the CNA Summit, we are calling for volunteers to participate and/or chair the CVE Outreach and Communications Working Group (OCWG).

The OCWG idea originated from the 2019 CNA Summit and the participants discussed the need for more effective outreach, communications, and promotional materials.

Attached is a proposal for the OCWG for your consumption.

Please respond to this email if you are interested in participating and/or chairing the OCWG NLT Thursday, July 25, 2019.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

OCWG List of responses 11uly2019.xlsx (26K) Download Attachment