CVE Team Role Change

Coffin, Chris

Board and WG Members,

I am sending this note as a courtesy to all of our Board and WG members. My role on the CVE team has recently changed and I want to make sure everyone involved in the CVE program is aware and can make any necessary changes to the way that they communicate going forward. I am no longer the Task Lead of the CVE Program. My focus going forward will be on the content development process (i.e., handling CVE submissions and related requests), and this is a role I am very familiar as it is where I started when I joined the team in 2012. There is a lot of work to be done on the content development side of CVE, both in production and in the development of more streamlined processes and procedures, and I believe I am well positioned to start making a difference in both of these areas. As a bonus, I will continue to moderate and be actively involved in Board and WG discussions. Hopefully you all can still put up with me (and the occasional screaming of my twin girls) on the Board and WG calls. 😊

Regards,

Chris

[EXT] Re: CVE Team Role Change

Landfield, Kent

Chris,

Thanks for all your outstanding work. I am glad you will still be part of the program in a critical role. That is the meat and potatoes of the program! 😉 As for the putting up with you, that has never been a problem.  You were always there when I needed some thing or a question answered.  And as for your girls…. It always brought a smile to my face when I heard them. Thanks again for all your hard work! I look forward to working with you in the future in any form or fashion.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "Coffin, Chris" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 4:03 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Board Automation Working Group <[hidden email]>, CVE Board CNA Coordination Working Group <[hidden email]>, CVE Board Quality Working Group <[hidden email]>, CVE Board Strategy Working Group <[hidden email]>
Subject: CVE Team Role Change

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

[...]

Chris

RE: [EXT] Re: CVE Team Role Change

Coffin, Chris

Thanks for all of the kind words Kent!

I am still very much a part of the program, and look forward to working with you (and all the Board and WG members) in the future as well.