CVE Virtual Summit 2021 and CFP

Tod Beardsley
Hi CNAs!

On April 15th and 16th of 2021 (right after Patch Tuesday), we're looking to put together a two-day summit for all the CNAs to get together and learn, educate, and discuss the matters of the day when it comes to the CVE Program.

The format will be virtual, and we're looking at filling two four hour blocks: one early in the day, one late, in order to be accommodating for global time zones.

This is where you come in! We could use some content to fill these eight-ish hours. So, if you have something you want to explore with your fellow CNAs, raise your hand here! This is a great opportunity to directly influence and guide the CVE Program with your peers in the vulnerability disclosure and documentation game.

This CFP is open January 15, and will close on February 23rd, 2021, with final selections made and announced on February 24th at the usual CNA Coordination Working Group meeting. Finally, please note that we will not be covering Working Group readouts at this summit -- those have been split off to their own thing.

Let's get this CFP(resentations) rolling!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].