CVE training material

Kurt Seifried
Do we have the CVE training material yet? Mostly the is this a vuln: yes/no and how to apply the counting rules?

RE: CVE training material

Coffin, Chris

Kurt,

The training material is a work in progress and we should be able to provide some drafts of this soon.

Related to this, we have started putting together some documentation trees that show what documents we believe must be developed and in what order. The focus will be on creating the needed documentation for CNA training and development (aka CVE-in-a-box). The technical training material is definitely a part of this overall plan. We will try to have at least a basic view of this in next week’s Board call.

Chris

Do we have the CVE training material yet? Mostly the is this a vuln: yes/no and how to apply the counting rules?

Red Hat Product Security contact:
[hidden email]