CVEnew Twitter Feed

Coffin, Chris

We wanted to give the Board a heads-up that the new CVE Twitter feed is up and running. We have already tweeted on 37 new CVE entries which were populated since standing up the feed. The current format is to include the CVE ID, a bit.ly reference to the CVE entry on the MITRE web site, and then include as much of the CVE description as possible.

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please let us know. An announcement will be posted on the CVE web site tomorrow.

Regards,

The CVE Team

RE: CVEnew Twitter Feed

Coffin, Chris

Just realized that I didn’t include the URL for the feed. You can find it at https://twitter.com/CVEnew.

We wanted to give the Board a heads-up that the new CVE Twitter feed is up and running. We have already tweeted on 37 new CVE entries which were populated since standing up the feed. The current format is to include the CVE ID, a bit.ly reference to the CVE entry on the MITRE web site, and then include as much of the CVE description as possible.

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please let us know. An announcement will be posted on the CVE web site tomorrow.

Regards,

The CVE Team

Re: CVEnew Twitter Feed

Kurt Seifried