Current list of CNAs

Adinolfi, Daniel R

All,

Recently, the Board asked about improving notifications about new CNAs joining the program.

The full list of CNAs is available at this webpage:

<http://cve.mitre.org/cve/cna.html>

and each CNA's public contact points are listed here:

<http://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html#cna_coverage>

Recent additions to the CNAs include:

CA Technologies

Dahua Technologies

Synology

Elastic

IOActive

Schneider Electric

Moving forward, we will be including the cve-cna-list mailing list and the Board mailing list when we announce the addition of new CNAs.

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <[hidden email]>  Phone: 781-271-5774