DOODLE POLL: CVE Quality Working Group (CQWG) - KICK-OFF Mtg-->> 1/31 and 2/7

DOODLE POLL: CVE Quality Working Group (CQWG) - KICK-OFF Mtg-->> 1/31 and 2/7

Bazar, Jo E.

Board Members,

Attached below is a new Doodle Poll to reschedule the Quality Working Group (QWG) Kick off meeting (originally planned for December 19th). I have selected two days in the coming weeks, Thursday, January 31st and Thursday, February 7th.  Let me know if none of these times work for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/wbcd3zh6mz9mqprg

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

From: David Waltermire <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 26, 2018 at 9:21 AM
To: "Coffin, Chris" <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I think establishing this WG is a great idea. I'd be happy to participate.

Regards,
Dave