Doodle Poll for DWF/CVE integration discussion

Doodle Poll for DWF/CVE integration discussion

Adinolfi, Daniel R

Folks,

For those interested in participating in working through scope and other operational issues with the new DWF/CVE federated model, please submit your preferences for a meeting time in the following Doodle Poll.

http://doodle.com/poll/4gitz56d9utim3tz

Once we have identified a time for the meeting, I will send out a meeting invitation with conference call information.

Thanks.

-Dan
Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation
J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation
Email: <[hidden email]>  Phone: 781-271-5774

RE: Doodle Poll for DWF/CVE integration discussion

Booth, Harold (Fed)
Not sure if you are aware, but the afternoon of May 5th appears to be when the bi-weekly board call is scheduled.

Regards,

-Harold