Draft agenda for CVE Editorial Board meeting March 30th

Draft agenda for CVE Editorial Board meeting March 30th

Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures

Dear Members of the CVE Editorial Board –

Please find attached to this note the current draft agenda for our meeting Wednesday afternoon. Please provide any comments, questions, or issues to this list by COB Tuesday so that we may incorporate them into the final agenda. We will distribute the final agenda to the list Wednesday morning.

We are looking forward to a productive discussion.

Regards,

The CVE Team

CVE Editorial Board Meeting Agenda - 2016-03-30.docx (21K) Download Attachment