[EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

[EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

Shannon_Sabens@trendmicro.com

Hello,

Attached please find a draft of the proposed OCWG Charter. This document is open for comments from the board members. Please reply with any comments by 8 a.m. PST Monday, Jan. 27.

I will be away next week at a Pwn2Own event, please expect/forgive delayed replies from me during that time.

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

CNA_Outreach_WG_Charter_1.0-Final.docx (69K) Download Attachment

Re: [EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

Landfield, Kent

All,

I like the charter, but I do not remember this being established as the CNA Outreach WG.  I was under the impression it was the CVE Outreach WG. I may have missed that memo.  While a major focus is on recruitment of CNAs, there are other areas of outreach that are needed for recruiting for other roles and discussing outreach to the CVE user community. I am assuming this is the right working group for those areas of outreach as well. Another example is the logo work is not for the CNA aspect, it is for the CVE program.

Overall, I like the content of the charter but think it needs to be scoped to the CVE program and not just a subset of that program.

Beyond minor mis-spelling on 1.” Oureach, I see little that needs to be changed other than a global change of CNA-OWG to just be OWG, and the overview changed to reflect the larger program scope.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 3:33 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello,

Attached please find a draft of the proposed OCWG Charter. This document is open for comments from the board members. Please reply with any comments by 8 a.m. PST Monday, Jan. 27.

I will be away next week at a Pwn2Own event, please expect/forgive delayed replies from me during that time.

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Re: [EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

Landfield, Kent

Ok, I could not help myself… 😉. I need professional help here I think. 😉.

So instead of just complaining I made the changes and they are in the attached version. I have track changes turned on so you can see what I did…. Hope this saves some time….

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

Outreach_WG_Charter_1.0.1.docx (67K) Download Attachment

RE: [EXT] Proposed OCWG Charter - open for comments from the board - please reply by 8 a.m. PST Monday Jan. 27 - thank you!

Jo E Bazar

Thank you Kent😊 My edits attached and redlined.

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

Lead CNA Coordinator| [hidden email]

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 3:33 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello,

Attached please find a draft of the proposed OCWG Charter. This document is open for comments from the board members. Please reply with any comments by 8 a.m. PST Monday, Jan. 27.

I will be away next week at a Pwn2Own event, please expect/forgive delayed replies from me during that time.

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Outreach_Comm WG_Charter_1.0.2.docx (70K) Download Attachment