[EXT] RSA Meeting?

Landfield, Kent

Is there interest in meeting face to face at RSA next month?  I am sure a large set of us are going.  Just a thought…

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

Re: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Shannon_Sabens@trendmicro.com

I was hoping not to attend RSA, but if you are mtg., I will try to come down for the day. THX. – S.

From: "Landfield, Kent" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 11:40 AM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

This message was sent from outside of Trend Micro. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the source of this email and know the content is safe.

Is there interest in meeting face to face at RSA next month?  I am sure a large set of us are going.  Just a thought…

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Re: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Tod Beardsley
Heck yeah.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:40 Landfield, Kent <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there interest in meeting face to face at RSA next month?  I am sure a large set of us are going.  Just a thought…

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

"Tod Beardsley"
Director of Research
+1-512-438-9165 | https://keybase.io/todb

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Jo E Bazar
Jonathan and I will also be at RSA and would enjoy meeting in person😊

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

uchiyama.taki

Hello,

I’ll be there as well. It would be great to see everybody in person.

-taki

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Jo E Bazar
I think we officially have a group. How about Tuesday February 25th at 6pm PST?

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

Re: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Landfield, Kent

Wednesday at 6 PM would work for me as there are a massive number of meetings on Tuesday afternoon/evening….

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 at 7:16 PM
To: "Manion, Art" <[hidden email]>, "Trimble, Kathleen" <[hidden email]>, "Taki, Uchiyama" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Beardsley, Tod" <[hidden email]>, Kent Landfield <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

[...]

Noble, Kathleen

Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊

Katie Noble

Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty

503-207-8783

[hidden email]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Noble, Kathleen

Also Sunday 23Feb is my birthday! So RSA is my birthday week. One day is not enough celebration for me. 😊

Katie Noble

Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty

503-207-8783

[hidden email]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

Jo E Bazar
Yay!!! Birthday drinks on us!!!

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

Re: [EXT] RSA Meeting?

I can probably make some of Wednesday, could we meet/start before 6?

 - Art

On 2020-02-13 15:06, Noble, Kathleen wrote:

> Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊
>
> /Katie Noble /
>
> /Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty/
>
> /503-207-8783/
>
> /[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>/

Like what? 5:30 __.

BTW, does CVE have a booth this year?  I think I remember "No" but...

    On 2020-02-13 15:06, Noble, Kathleen wrote:
    > Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊
    >
    > /Katie Noble /
    >
    > /Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty/
    >
    > /503-207-8783/
    >
    > /[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>/

it’s a mobile booth, me and Jonathan😂

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

    On 2020-02-13 15:06, Noble, Kathleen wrote:
    > Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊
    >
    > /Katie Noble /
    >
    > /Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty/
    >
    > /503-207-8783/
    >
    > /[hidden email] <[hidden email]>/

So you are wearing the CVE lunch board booth signage and Jonathan is wearing the literature rack? 😉 😉 Now that would get attention… 😉

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

    On 2020-02-13 15:06, Noble, Kathleen wrote:
    > Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊
    >
    > /Katie Noble /
    >
    > /Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty/
    >
    > /503-207-8783/
    >
    > /[hidden email] <[hidden email]>/

Earlier the better, any ideas on where?

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

    On 2020-02-13 15:06, Noble, Kathleen wrote:
    > Wednesday is terrible for me, but for you all, I will slide things around. 😊
    >
    > /Katie Noble /
    >
    > /Director, Intel PSIRT and Bug Bounty/
    >
    > /503-207-8783/
    >
    > /[hidden email] <[hidden email]>/

Hi everyone, how about the Lark bar, at 5:30pm? I’ll grab a table;-)

29 3rd street, San Fran.

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

From: Bazar, Jo E. <[hidden email]>