[EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

[EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Landfield, Kent

Has the meeting and mailing list been set up yet?  A needed WG…

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "Bazar, Jo E." <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:55 PM
To: CVE CNA Discussion <[hidden email]>, CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>
Cc: CNA Coordinator Email <[hidden email]>
Subject: UPDATE: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Everyone, I believe we have a quorum for the CVE Outreach and Communications WG. Thank you for responding so quickly and volunteering your time.

We have a total of 19 participants and 2 Co-chairs,  Shannon Sabens and Shawn Richardson. The next steps are to create a group email list for the OCWG participants (in process) and set up the kick-off meeting. Please look for a meeting invite from me soon.

I have created a new workspace for the OCWG on the CVE CNA SharePoint site. Please use the SharePoint site for storing WG documents. https://partners.mitre.org/sites/CVE_CNA/SitePages/Home.aspx

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]

703-983-3699

RE: [EXT] Re: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Jo E Bazar

Hi Kent, Yes the mailing list has been set up (will be fully functional tomorrow) and a request for the preferred meeting times was sent to the OCWG. We are looking at next week for the kick off meeting. 😊

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team

[hidden email]