Email address for people who want to be CNAs

Email address for people who want to be CNAs

Kurt Seifried
What is the MITRE email address for people who want to be CNAs and need to talk to MITRE about it? I need it for the slides (the call to action piece).

Re: Email address for people who want to be CNAs

Adinolfi, Daniel R

One can contact CVE through [hidden email] or, preferably, through the CVE Request form.

-Dan

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Kurt Seifried <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 23:42
To: cve-editorial-board-list <[hidden email]>
Subject: Email address for people who want to be CNAs

What is the MITRE email address for people who want to be CNAs and need to talk to MITRE about it? I need it for the slides (the call to action piece).

Red Hat Product Security contact:
[hidden email]