Email address for people who want to be CNAs

Email address for people who want to be CNAs

kseifried@redhat.com
What is the MITRE email address for people who want to be CNAs and need to talk to MITRE about it? I need it for the slides (the call to action piece).

Re: Email address for people who want to be CNAs

Adinolfi, Daniel R

One can contact CVE through [hidden email] or, preferably, through the CVE Request form.

-Dan

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Kurt Seifried <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 23:42
To: cve-editorial-board-list <[hidden email]>
Subject: Email address for people who want to be CNAs

What is the MITRE email address for people who want to be CNAs and need to talk to MITRE about it? I need it for the slides (the call to action piece).

Red Hat Product Security contact: