Example Page Organization for CNA List

Waltermire, David A.
I took an action out of the CNA summit to provide some examples of ways to organize CNA resources.

The IETF has a good collection of resources for working group chairs. The following page contains a simple set of links with some brief description to help interested chairs find the resources they are looking for.

I was thinking something like this might be a good way to organize CNA resources without a heavy lift. Perhaps we can do something like this to help CNAs find useful information?