New CNA - CyberSecurity Philippines - CERT

New CNA - CyberSecurity Philippines - CERT

Evans, Jonathan L.

Greetings,

MITRE is happy to announce CyberSecurity Philippines - CERT as a new CNA.

Company Name: CyberSecurity Philippines - CERT

Scope:  Vulnerability assignment related to its vulnerability coordination role that aren't covered by another CNA

Disclosure Policy location: https://www.cspcert.ph/policy.html

Vulnerability advisory locations: https://www.cspcert.ph/advisories.html

Public point of contact: [hidden email]

CNA Type: National and Industry CERTs

Thanks.

-

Jonathan Evans

CNA Coordinator

CVE Team

RE: New CNA - CyberSecurity Philippines - CERT

Evans, Jonathan L.

Their initial request was to be a CNA only for their coordination center so I brought them on as a regular Sub-CNA for MITRE.  They asked to be root CNA last night.

-

Jonathan