November 27 CVE Board Meeting?

Coffin, Chris

Board Members,

Just wanted to get a pulse on how many folks are planning to be out of office next Wednesday, November 27th. If the majority will be out of office during this time, we could consider cancelling or moving the Board call.

Opinions also welcome. 😊

Chris

[EXT] RE: November 27 CVE Board Meeting?

Patrick Emsweller (pemswell)

I will be out Chris.

-patrick

Just wanted to get a pulse on how many folks are planning to be out of office next Wednesday, November 27th. If the majority will be out of office during this time, we could consider cancelling or moving the Board call.

Opinions also welcome. 😊

Chris

[EXT] Re: November 27 CVE Board Meeting?

Landfield, Kent

I will be out….

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Bedankt,Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: "Coffin, Chris" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12:57 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Board Members,

Just wanted to get a pulse on how many folks are planning to be out of office next Wednesday, November 27th. If the majority will be out of office during this time, we could consider cancelling or moving the Board call.

Opinions also welcome. 😊

Chris

Re: [EXT] Re: November 27 CVE Board Meeting?

Tod Beardsley
I should be around.

From: "Coffin, Chris" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12:57 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <[hidden email]>

--
"Tod Beardsley"
Director of Research

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers, partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your inbox right away. Learn how Rapid7 handles privacy at rapid7.com/privacy-policy. To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here or email [hidden email].

RE: [EXT] Re: November 27 CVE Board Meeting?

Coffin, Chris

Board Members,

It appears that most Board members will not be around next week (with the exception of Tod 😊). We talked about this on the SPWG call today and made a decision that we should avoid CVE meetings on holiday weeks going forward. This means that we will be cancelling the SPWG and Board calls next week. Feel free to email or reach out directly if you have any concerns or questions during this time.

Regards,

Chris