Panos Kampanakis has left the CVE Editorial Board

Panos Kampanakis has left the CVE Editorial Board

Joe Sain

Panos Kampanakis of Cisco has left the CVE Editorial Board and has moved on to another role within Cisco. In accordance with current membership rules, organizations are limited to a maximum of two members. Andy Balinsky and Tim Keanini remain on the Board as the Cisco representatives.

We wish to thank Panos for his contributions to CVE over the past three years and we wish him luck in his future endeavors.

The CVE Team