Possible SWIFT connection

Scott Lawler

Here's a SWIFT knowledgeable person we could use as an intro to that community.

How do we want to proceed?

Scott

Scott, yes let's further discuss.

 I have colleagues across the US and International financial systems...  Per a colleague the SWIFT system is critical and some users do not even have cyber controls in place and even with patches in place malware can still bypass processes.
Industry best practices and standards along with vigilance maintenance thereof are essential; I am not sure if DHS is a replacement for the industry with its attempts...

Best regards,
Tom

Thomas Ward, LSE MSc. Transitional Economics
AML/CFT&FCPA, PMP, PPP(P3)/PBI/PFIs, & Systems
International Business Driver & Mentor - Sr. Advisor & Strategic Financial Economist
International Development -- Agriculture, Global Banking & Capital Markets, Extraction Industries
TW Consult, Executive Director
703-470-5047
Email:  [hidden email]
Skype: Thomas.Richard.Ward