RSA 2018

Landfield, Kent

All,

I’d be interested in getting together at RSA for drinks, if nothing else. Who is going to be there and when.? Let’s see if we can get some face time while we are out there.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

RE: RSA 2018

Beverly Finch

I’ll be there and would like to be included!

**For the latest on Lenovo security advisories, click here.**

Regards,

http://lenovocentral.lenovo.com/marketing/branding/email_signature/images/gradient.gif

Beverly M Finch, PMP
PSIRT Program Manager

Product Security Office

7001 Development Drive

Office 3N-C1

Morrisville, NC  27560

Phone+1 919 294 5873
[hidden email]

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums

DifferentBetter-Pink

I’d be interested in getting together at RSA for drinks, if nothing else. Who is going to be there and when.? Let’s see if we can get some face time while we are out there.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

RE: RSA 2018

Waltermire, David A.

I will be there Sunday through Saturday. Maybe Monday evening?

Dave

I’d be interested in getting together at RSA for drinks, if nothing else. Who is going to be there and when.? Let’s see if we can get some face time while we are out there.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

Re: RSA 2018

Landfield, Kent

Monday evening could be a good time. Maybe after the CERT Vendor meeting????

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

From: David Waltermire <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 10:36 AM
To: Beverly Finch <[hidden email]>, Kent Landfield <[hidden email]>, cve-editorial-board-list <[hidden email]>

I will be there Sunday through Saturday. Maybe Monday evening?

Dave

I’d be interested in getting together at RSA for drinks, if nothing else. Who is going to be there and when.? Let’s see if we can get some face time while we are out there.

Thank you, Gracias, Grazie,  谢谢, Merci!, Спасибо!, Danke!ありがとうधन्यवाद!

Re: RSA 2018

Art Manion
On 4/9/18 11:38 AM, Landfield, Kent wrote:
> Monday evening could be a good time. Maybe after the CERT Vendor meeting????

The informal post CERT Vendor Meeting location is Jasper's Corner Tap and Kitchen, I'll be there for a while after the meeting but have another event also Monday night.  CVE folks are welcome to join us at Jasper's, it is truly informal.  I'm also free Wed evening.

  - Art

Re: RSA 2018

Beverly Finch
Monday evening works for me.

Regards,
Beverly Finch
Lenovo PSIRT

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:47 AM -0400, "Art Manion" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 4/9/18 11:38 AM, Landfield, Kent wrote:
> Monday evening could be a good time. Maybe after the CERT Vendor meeting????

The informal post CERT Vendor Meeting location is Jasper's Corner Tap and Kitchen, I'll be there for a while after the meeting but have another event also Monday night.  CVE folks are welcome to join us at Jasper's, it is truly informal.  I'm also free Wed evening.

  - Art

Re: RSA 2018

tk blast
I'm going to be in SF on the 18th but not attending RSA.  If there is a gathering the evening of the 18th, i can meet before 6pm and after 9pm.  Just name a place. It would be awesome to catch up

--

Tim "TK" Keanini
mbl 415 328 2722