Re: request: removal of Alan Paller from the CEB

Re: request: removal of Alan Paller from the CEB

Landfield, Kent B
I too would like to thank Alan for all the things he has done for this effort and for the security community in general. The education he has provided, the policies he has pushed forward, have had a very positive impact on our community.  He has been a real advocate for CVE and helped foster the initiation and adoption of CVE by vendors. I am here as a direct result of Alan’s support and actions so many years ago.

Thank you Alan from the bottom of my heart!

---

On 8/23/16, 9:29 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of Manley, Meghan E." <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Alan,

    Thank you for your vision and advocacy for CVE throughout the years. From its founding in 1999, CVE has grown to become the de facto standard for security vulnerability identification and your leadership in promoting CVE in the community has been vital in its adoption.

    We will remove you from the CVE Board list and from related e-mail lists as you have requested.

    Thanks again for your service,
    Meghan E. Manley
    Homeland Security Systems Engineering and
    Development Institute (HS SEDI)
    703-983-4278 (office)
    703-674-7081 (cell)
    [hidden email]