Thank you for attending the CVE CNA Summit 2016!

Thank you for attending the CVE CNA Summit 2016!

Coffin, Chris

All,

We know it was mentioned in the closing comments, but wanted to reach out again to say that we very much appreciated the your time at the Summit. We are also grateful for all of the discussion and feedback that was received from those of you that attended, either in person or on the phone.

We are planning to send out a summary of the ideas and actions gleaned from the meeting by mid-week next week.

From those of us at the MITRE CVE “strip mall” location, we hope you have a great weekend! J

Thanks again,

The MITRE CVE Team