UPDATE: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

UPDATE: CVE Outreach and Communications WG - Call for volunteers and chair

Bazar, Jo E.

Hello Everyone, I believe we have a quorum for the CVE Outreach and Communications WG. Thank you for responding so quickly and volunteering your time.

We have a total of 19 participants and 2 Co-chairs,  Shannon Sabens and Shawn Richardson. The next steps are to create a group email list for the OCWG participants (in process) and set up the kick-off meeting. Please look for a meeting invite from me soon.

I have created a new workspace for the OCWG on the CVE CNA SharePoint site. Please use the SharePoint site for storing WG documents. https://partners.mitre.org/sites/CVE_CNA/SitePages/Home.aspx

Respectfully,

Jo Bazar

CVE Team