board meeting 4/25

Art Manion
Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

RE: board meeting 4/25

Coffin, Chris
Hey Art,

Yes, we are having a Board meeting on 4/25.

Chris

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

Re: board meeting 4/25

Kurt Seifried-2
I won't be able to make it, apologies. Also does it reset to every two weeks starting this week now? My calendar still shows the old schedule moving forwards.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Coffin, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Art,

Yes, we are having a Board meeting on 4/25.

Chris

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

Re: board meeting 4/25

Beverly Finch
I won't make it either.  I brought some nasty bug back from San Francisco.

Regards,
Beverly Finch
Lenovo PSIRT

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 8:48 PM -0400, "Kurt Seifried" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I won't be able to make it, apologies. Also does it reset to every two weeks starting this week now? My calendar still shows the old schedule moving forwards.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Coffin, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Art,

Yes, we are having a Board meeting on 4/25.

Chris

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

RE: board meeting 4/25

Coffin, Chris

Sorry to hear Beverly. Hope you feel better soon.

Kurt: I was out during the last Board meeting, but my understanding was that we would have the rescheduled Board meeting tomorrow and then continue with the previous schedule of having a Board meeting next Wednesday May 2nd.

Chris

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

RE: board meeting 4/25

Coffin, Chris

Kurt,

I show the meeting scheduled for tomorrow as well as the meeting scheduled for next week. What part of the meeting invite were you wanting to update?

Chris

Just double checking, is there a board meeting this week on 4/25?

Thanks,

  - Art

Red Hat Product Security contact:

Re: board meeting 4/25

Kurt Seifried
Ah I thought the biweekly meeting reset as it were and it was every two weeks starting tomorrow. So to confirm the bi weekly schedule is the same, the only change was to move the meeting the week of RSA back a week, no other changes?

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Coffin, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:

Kurt,

I show the meeting scheduled for tomorrow as well as the meeting scheduled for next week. What part of the meeting invite were you wanting to update?

Chris

RE: board meeting 4/25

Coffin, Chris

Correct. 😊