kseifried away next week

Kurt Seifried-2
I will be away next week, so basic report:

DWF CNA: still stalled on making some new CNAs due to my processes being broken and needing to be redone/fixed

CVE User Registry: Anyone can ask to join [hidden email], it's semi private (e.g. only list members can see the archives/post, anyone can ask to join), pre-populated with myself, Josh Beressers and Chris Coffin.

I've also started poking various people about use cases/data/what they're happy/not happy about sharing. I think we can have a sane minimal config that will serve most of our needs and not be to onerous.

That's mostly it.